High-performance components enable accurate, reliable robotic motion across a wide range of
As industries everywhere turn to robots to perform tasks faster and more efficiently, it pays to turn to a company with a large lineup of motion products and a history of meeting the needs of a broad range of industries. Not only are our products known for their quality and high performance, they come in a wide range of sizes and styles to provide accurate, reliable motion for both light and heavy-duty robotic needs in many sectors.
For example, our CRB Series of crossed roller bearings are well-suited for robotic systems with rotating, articulated arms because they can handle radial, thrust and moment loads at the same time. Linear motion rolling guides come in rail sizes from 1 to 85 millimeters to handle large, heavy loads or to fit into space- and weight-constrained robotic devices. They also provide smooth motion, accurate performance and good rigidity to deliver precise, repeatable motion.
Our products are also well-suited for use in hazardous spaces or sanitation-intensive industries like healthcare, where construction and protection are important. Many of our products are offered in stainless steel to prevent corrosion and tolerate extreme temperatures, and they can be modified with special seals and greases to protect them and extend life in food- and vacuum applications. And C-Lube lubrication technology can significantly reduce maintenance requirements over a long lifetime, which is important for operations where system uptime and lower costs are critical.
- We are recognized for reliability wherever automated machinery is used thanks to robust product construction and our commitment to quality.
- We have a wide range of off-the-shelf motion components and the expertise to help customers fulfill their specifications.
- C-Lube products provide long-term, maintenance-free operation.
- Crossed roller bearings offer high rotational accuracy and can handle radial, thrust and moment loads at the same time.
- Linear motion rolling guides offer outstanding metallurgical properties to deliver smooth motion, accurate performance, good rigidity and a long lifetime.
- Many products and accessories are offered in stainless steel versions for use in wet or clean room conditions.
- Seals and coatings protect your investment from dust, dirt, grease and other harsh conditions.
- Automobile manufacturing
- Assembly robots
- Welding robots
- Painting robots
- Positioning robots
- Human-collaborative robots (cobots)
- Scalar robots
- Gantry systems
- Warehouse picking, sorting and palletizing systems
- Semiconductor pick and place machines
- Surgical and rehabilitation robots
- Lab automation