IKO’s contamination-resistant motion devices can help improve your food processing operations.
Food and beverage makers’ unyielding effort to improve efficiency and throughput requires precise, reliable operation from motion devices. IKO International’s precision motion products are well-suited for increasingly automated food processes and can withstand the harsh conditions typical in food manufacturing environments while ensuring food safety.
Most IKO products are offered in 440C stainless steel versions and can resist corrosion caused by moisture from periodic cleaning. Not only are IKO products reliable, they can also take the worry out of maintenance. Products with IKO’s C-Lube technology can be paired with an NSF H-1 food-grade lubricant to provide long-term, maintenance-free operation to eliminate the downtime, labor and expense that comes with disassembling a machine.
To further protect your investment, IKO offers a full lineup of accessories including seals, stainless steel end plates and chrome surface treatments to keep contaminants out of your devices. That means better uptime and efficiency and in turn, higher throughput and better use of labor. In addition to food processing equipment, IKO products can help improve the reliability and productivity of a wide variety of food handling, packaging, cutting, sealing and bottling equipment.
- Many products can be supplied with an NSF-approved lubricant that is suitable for incidental contact with food.
- Linear motion rolling guides deliver smooth motion, accurate performance, good rigidity and a long lifetime.
- Many products are offered in stainless steel versions, and IKO can replace plastic components with stainless steel.
- Both ball and roller-type linear motion rolling guides provide stable, accurate operation and excellent rigidity.
- C-Lube products with food-grade lubricant provide long-term, maintenance-free operation.
- Parts can run effectively when wet.
- Cutting machines
- Meat processing machines
- Canning and packaging machines
- 3D food printers
- Trim press machines