Rotary Motion Products
MACHINED TYPE NEEDLE ROLLER BEARINGS
Radial style bearings for high speeds and heavy loads
IKO manufactures a wide range of radial needle roller bearings to meet the needs of different applications and machine profiles. These include shell type bearings, needle roller cages for both general use and within engine connecting rods, and machined type needle roller bearings.
Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings
Our machined-type needle roller bearings feature low sectional heights and large load ratings. A highly rigid outer ring makes these components ideal for light alloy housings as well. Three styles are available: caged, guided and solid-lubricant type.
- Metric and inch versions available
- Caged and full complement design options
- Suitable for heavy loads that require high- or low-speed rotation
- Design choices include bearings with or without inner rings
- Bearings without inner rings use a shaft as the raceway for a streamlined, compact footprint
Needle Roller Bearings With Separable Cage
Our needle roller bearings with a separable cage combine an inner ring, outer ring and needle roller cage into a single unit. When required, these parts can be separated easily. We offer this style of needle roller bearing with or without the inner ring. These bearings are well-suited for use in devices requiring high accuracy such as machine tools, textile machinery and printing machines.
- Simple structure
- High accuracy
- Needle roller cages provide excellent rotational performance
- Freely choose radial clearance by selecting and combining parts as desired
- Single-row and double-row units available
RNAF Series Needle Roller Bearings Without Inner Ring
Our RNAF Series needle roller bearings integrate the outer ring and a separable needle roller cage into one structure. You can select the single-row RNAF Series or the RNAFW Series with two rows of rollers.
- Single-row and double-row types are available with the same sectional height, and you can select both according to load conditions.
- Specify any desired radial internal clearance in combination with a heat-treated and ground shaft.
NAF Series Needle Roller Bearings With Inner Ring
Our NAF Series needle roller bearings integrate an inner ring, outer ring and separable needle roller cage into one structure. You can select the single-row NAF Series or the NAFW Series with two rows of rollers.
- For applications requiring exceptionally high accuracy, semi-finished rings are available with a finishing allowance on their outside diameter, so that they can be ground after being press-fitted to shafts.