Handle complex loads and solve angular motion challenges without worry of misalignment
Whatever your load handling challenge, there’s a spherical bushing to address it. Featuring inner and outer rings with spherical sliding surfaces, our bushings can handle large radial loads and bidirectional axial loads at the same time.
Steel-on-steel spherical bushings handle alternate and shock loads in a wide range of industrial machinery and construction equipment.
- High carbon chromium bearing steel used for inner and outer rings.
- Phosphate-treated sliding surfaces dry-coated with molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) provide excellent wear resistance, large load capacity and low-torque operation.
- Optional polyurethane seals prevent grease leakage and dust penetration.
Maintenance-free Spherical Bushings
These bushings are well-suited for applications with fixed directional loads or where lubrication isn’t possible or desirable such as in food processing machinery, construction equipment and applications where oil is undesirable or lubrication is difficult.
- Durable outer rings feature PTFE liners reinforced with copper alloy meshes on sliding surfaces.
- Spherical inner rings feature hard chromium-plated sliding surfaces.
- Effective wear resistance and small creep deformation ensure maintenance-free operation for extended periods.
- Optional synthetic resin seals prevent dust penetration.