Precise guide components for reliable and accurate machine motion
IKO designs and manufactures a variety of heavy duty, functional guides to achieve high precision linear machine motion across a diverse range of applications such as medical equipment and semiconductor manufacturing. A wide range of specialty designs are available, from crossed roller ways that prevent cage creeping to precision slide units for clean room operation.
- The standard model (CRW) features four ways and two roller cages.
- The module version (CRWM) combines two inner ways into a single component.
- Stainless steel versions of the CRW type are available in multiple sizes for superior corrosion resistance.
- For applications that require high load capacity, the CRWG-H features a heavy duty raceway to handle extreme loads.
- Both models are suitable for use on a vertical axis.
- Stainless steel is available for superior corrosion resistance.
- Three sectional shapes and multiple sizes are available.
- The anti-creep version includes:
- A rack and pinion mechanism that eliminates cage creep
- Highly accurate and stable linear motion
- Suitable for use on a vertical axis.