High-performance positioning systems for smooth, accurate linear motion
IKO designs and manufactures several roller type guides to achieve precise linear machine motion across a wide range of industries, from machine tools to semiconductor manufacturing. C-Lube Linear Roller Way Super MX guides and Linear Roller Way Super X LRX guides are high-performance roller style component families that offer high rigidity and high accuracy along with repeatable and smooth linear motion.
C-Lube Linear Roller Way Super MX guides are designed for maintenance-free operation.
- Built-in lubricating element provides long lasting, maintenance-free operation through capillary action. Zero maintenance guaranteed for 20,000 km or 5 years.
- Superior dust protection is available with optional C-Wiper for continuous cleaning in extreme environments.
- Four rows of cylindrical rollers are enclosed in a highly rigid casing.
- Minimal elastic deformation ensures stable and reliable operation under heavy or fluctuating loads, as well as vibration and shock loads.
- Four slide unit lengths available including short, standard, high rigidity long and high rigidity extra long.
- Minimal lubrication requirements make our C-Lube products environmentally friendly.
- Interchangeable outside dimensions between MX and LRX series.
- Five sectional shapes available include: top or bottom mount flange type, top-mount low profile flange type, top-mount block type, top-mount compact block type, and top-mount low profile block type.