IKO linear guides and bearings help you move goods quickly and efficiently.
Quality motion components are critical to automated systems and robots tasked with handling ever-increasing volumes of goods in the modern warehouse. IKO motion devices are designed to provide reliable and repeatable performance over long lifetimes.
Our linear guides can handle loads in any direction and are available in a wide array of sizes to handle heavy loads or to fit into space- and weight-constrained robotic devices. For robots with rotary motion, designers can choose crossed roller bearings that handle radial, thrust and moment loads at the same time, or high load capacity needle roller bearings. And we stock large quantities of components, rails and parts to ensure prompt lead times—even for large ASRS systems with many bins.
Many products come with our innovative C-Lube technology, which uses capillary action to lubricate the bearings over a long lifetime. Built-in lubrication greatly reduces the burden and expense associated with disassembling equipment to perform maintenance within tight spaces. And customers can choose various seals and accessories to protect against dust and contaminants. Our products help you move goods quickly, efficiently and reliably over a long lifetime so you’ll get a better return on investment from your automated warehousing systems.
- We have a wide range of off-the-shelf motion components and the expertise to help customers fulfill their specifications.
- Linear motion rolling guides deliver smooth motion, accurate performance, good rigidity and a long lifetime.
- Crossed roller bearings offer high rotational accuracy and can handle radial, thrust and moment loads at the same time.
- Many products and accessories are offered in stainless steel versions for use in wet or clean room conditions.
- Seals and coatings protect your investment from dust, dirt, grease and other harsh conditions.
- C-Lube products provide long-term, maintenance-free operation.
- Storage and retrieval systems (ASRS)
- Robotic pickers
- Pick and place systems
- Conveyor systems
- Gantry systems