Rigid bearings for handling axial loads
IKO designs and manufactures thrust bearings with precisely machined cages and rollers to handle high axial loads in confined spaces. Two styles are available—thrust needle roller bearings and thrust roller bearings.
Thrust needle roller bearings feature needle type rollers and cages made from precisely formed, surface hardened steel plates. Other features include:
- Rigid structure and good lubricant capacity.
- Lowest sectional height of all thrust bearings.
- Suitable replacement for thrust washers.
- Withstands high-speed rotations with a low coefficient of friction.
- Thin inner (WS) and outer (GS) rings, and super thin (1 mm thick) thrust washers (AS) available for use in various applications.