Highly accurate and rigid ball spline linear guides
IKO designs and manufactures a variety of compact ball spline guides to achieve precise linear motion across a diverse range of applications, from medical equipment to semiconductor manufacturing. External cylinders enable smooth linear motion along a spline shaft.
C-Lube Linear Ball Spline MAG guides are designed for maintenance-free operation, providing continuous linear motion of an external cylinder sliding smoothly along a spline shaft.
- Built-in lubricating element offers long lasting, maintenance-free operation through capillary action. Zero maintenance guaranteed for 20,000 km or 5 years.
- Environmentally friendly due to minimal lubrication requirements.
- Interchangeable specifications allow external cylinders and spline shafts to be mixed and matched easily to meet the needs of specific applications.
- Four-point contact, double-row raceway design ensures high accuracy and rigidity, even under fluctuating and complex loads.
- External cylinder designs include a standard cylindrical shape as well as a flange type.
- Cylinder length options come in both standard and high rigidity long versions for design flexibility.
- Six models offer spline shaft diameters of 4 to 12 mm.